Jane Vujasin | Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Trainer
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Broxbourne
Making a positive change
If you are looking to make positive changes to your life or that of your employees lives but are uncertain of how to proceed, I am pleased to offer a free twenty minute telephone/online consultation.
Online therapyI am available for online therapy via Skype or Zoom.
Please contact me to arrange a free twenty minute online or telephone consulation.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemic
In accordance with Government guidelines, Covid-19 risk assessments have been completed in my practice. In summary, to allow the continued use of my practice in as safe an environment that can reasonably be maintained:
- All rooms have opening windows.
- Automatic hand sanitizers have been installed just inside each front door.
- 250ML bottles of hand sanitizer are provided in each room at all buildings and will be kept topped up daily. It is important that the bottles are not removed from the rooms.
- Daily cleaning and the disinfecting of surfaces that are touched regularly continues to take place by our cleaning team, and will continue moving forward.
- All WCs are provided with antibacterial soap, and all taps are touch-free.
- We have ensured that in all rooms, when seated, therapist and client are 2 metres apart. We have placed tape on the carpets to mark the position of where the armchairs and sofas should be. In order to maintain the distance, it is imperative that you do not move furniture beyond those marks. In some smaller rooms, you may notice that while your feet may not be two metres apart, your faces will be.
- The waiting rooms will remain open to allow people to step into whilst letting somebody pass through the corridors with space, but the waiting rooms now are effectively closed.
- Signage is present throughout the buildings.
In addition, we would like to request that both you and your clients adhere to the follow procedures whilst attending the buildings:
- Please use the automatic sanitizers upon entering the building.
- Adhere to all building signage.
- While passing through the corridors, please allow anybody else you may meet enough space to pass. When leaving your room, please check that the common area is reasonably clear before stepping out of the room.
- For both therapists and clients, please wash your hands more often than normal, and for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and throw the tissue away straight away. Tissues and bins are provided in all rooms.
And finally, as per the Government advice, if you have symptoms of coronavirus, self-isolate for 7 days. If you live with someone who has symptoms, self-isolate for 14 days from the day their symptoms started. If you fall in either of these categories, you must not visit the practice during those isolation periods.
Qualifications and registrations
My Counselling Qualifications and Postgraduate training
- BA (Hons) Counselling
- Counselling Diploma
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Working with Anger
- Working with Bereavement
- Working with Sex Addiction
- Somatic Trauma Training
- Group Facilitation
A Counsellor , Psychotherapist and Trainer with many years of excellent clinical practice I offer you a welcoming, safe and confidential environment which will provide the opportunity to explore whatever it is that is causing you difficulty at this time. Each person that is offered therapy is treated as an individual with their own needs and I will support you through every aspect of the counselling process. I can help you explore feelings or situations that cause you anxiety or distress and help you gain new perspectives and help you to make positive changes.
More and more people are turning to counselling when presented with life’s challenges and my therapy draws upon a number of modalities. This enables me to provide a bespoke service which, from my experience, is the most beneficial way in helping overcome any difficulties that you may be experiencing. You may be unfamiliar with counselling and are concerned it may not be for you, and I will happily discuss this with you at the time of your free twenty minute telephone consultation.
During the initial consultation and assessment I will explain what to expect from counselling and the benefits it can offer. You will then be able to make an informed decision as to whether you think counselling with me is appropriate for you
I have thirteen years post qualification experience and during this time I have helped many Men and Women on their journey of self discovery and transformation, which has been achieved through couples tcounselling, individual therapy and workshops.
A specialist in the areas of:
- Emotional Eating
- Well Being Programmes
- Stress Management
- Employee Assistance Programs
Most common issues I support people with:
- Adultery, affair, infidelity
- Insecure in relationship
- Sex addiction
- Love addiction
- I want a relationship
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
FeesA free twenty minute telephone/online consultation is available.
please contact me to arrange.
Individual Therapy £60
Couples Therapy £70
Individual Therapy £85
Couples Therapy £100
Availability (Opening hours)
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |