Christina | Online counsellor
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online relationship counselling
Online therapy offers you the flexibility to have sessions at a time and place that suites you.
In couples therapy we talk about the issues you are experiencing at the moment and how these problems can be overcome. We will also explore your (individual) needs and what you want from the relationship.
I offer online therapy through a secure and encrypted website. During all sessions you will have my full, undivided attention.
The types on online therapy that I offer are:
- Zoom Video Sessions
- Instant messaging: We talk using Instant messaging, typing messages back and forth.
- Email therapy: You send me an email sharing whatever you need, and I send a comprehensive reply within 48 hours.
I believe that we are all able to change and so improve our lives – if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be a counsellor. I really love my work and I have seen the benefit of counselling in my own personal life.
I am a fully qualified therapist and I have undertaken extra training in working with couples. I am going to continue to develop my skills in this area with further training in the near future.
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
Qualifications and registrations
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, Cheshire Therapy Centre, Warrington (2015)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, Cheshire Therapy Centre, Warrington (2012)
- BA (Hons) in Media and Business Studies from the University of Manchester
I have further also taken the following trainings:
- Integrative Therapy certificate (2015)
- Relationship Counselling certificate, facilitated by Brian McMinn (2015)
- Relational Depth, facilitated by Prof. Mick Cooper (2015)
Currently studying for:
- Mindfulness Diploma with the Centre of Excellence, Manchester
- Diploma in using Therapy for Weight Management
Pre-Marriage counselling course
I also offer a Pre-Marriage counselling course. We start with a questionnaire which you both complete before the first session. This is to identify topics that you may want to talk more about in your sessions.
We then work together in the first session to plan out the following 5 sessions and to identify which topics are important to you. This individual tailoring makes the programme unique for you.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples Video Therapy session £70
- Individual Video Therapy Session £55
- Instant Message Therapy Session £45
- Email Therapy – per exchange £35
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||10am to 9pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 10pm|
|Thursday||10am to 9pm|
|Friday||10am to 9pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |