Ilona | Person Centered Counsellor
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online couples counselling
My name is Ilona. I am a highly experienced couples counsellor providing short and long term therapy. My clients are central to my work and my practice was born from the desire to help people feel fulfilled, empowered and happy in their lives.
Whether you are in the midst of experiencing indefinable feelings of dissatisfaction or seeing to focus on a specific issue, I provide a safe and confidential setting in which thoughts and feelings can be discussed – free from judgement and prejudice.
My core approach to counselling is Person-Centered. This kind of counselling places great emphasis on providing a safe, empathetic, non-judgemental space for clients to discuss whatever is troubling them. As a counsellor I am there to support you and respect your views. My role is to help you find your own insights and understanding.
At our first session, you will get an idea of how I work. After that, you can decide whether you want to return for further sessions. I work with both couples and individuals, dealing with a wide range of relationship issues.
Online counselling is available via zoom / whatsapp etc. In case of a technological failure I will offer a voice call. I also offer telephone therapy for those clients who find online counselling via video does not work for them.
> Online counselling via zoom and whatsapp.
> Telephone therapy.
Qualifications and registrations
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Metanoia Institute, Ealing, London
2011 - 2015: Diploma in Person Centered Counselling
Continuing Professional Development
- November 2012 - Working with Suicidal Clients, Metanoia Institute
- March 2014 - Emotionally Focused Couples Counselling, Metanoia Institute
- September 2014 - Working with Interpreters, Anchor Counselling Services
- July 2015 - Social and Political Challenges of Being a Person-Centered Counsellor
- October 2015 - Assessment and Diagnosis, Metanoia Institute
- November 2015 - Assessments and Theoretical Orientations, Metanoia Institute
- November 2015 - Mental Health Act and Medication, Metanoia Institute
- April 2017 - The threat of suicide, Metanoia Institute
- May 2017 - Encounter Groups, Metanoia Institute
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
£35 / session
I offer a free 15 min telephone consultation giving you a chance to ask questions.
I am available at various times Monday to Saturday, so please ask what suits you best and we can take it from there.
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |