Tina Jewell | Relationship Counselling
|Walton Ave, Penwortham
PR1 0XR Preston
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Preston
My welcoming counselling room is based in a quiet area of Penwortham where you can comfortably explore the issues you are experiencing.
I offer a non-judgemental approach and I tailor the couples therapy to suit you and your needs, both as a couple and as individuals.
As a qualified relationship counsellor and psychotherapist I have experience working with a wide range of relationship issues, including communication problems, jealousy, insecurity, (emotional) infidelity, separation and divorce.
I also offer mediation. I will create a safe space for you to work through presenting issues, in the family, marriage or other relationships.
My experience prior to private practice came from working in two high schools (young people), Blackpool Carers Centre (adults) and various community centres (adults and older adults).
Private practice work became my passion within the first week. I am committed to helping people feel better and move forward with their lives.
Qualifications and registrations
- Bachelors of science degree (Hons) in Counselling & psychotherapy
- Foundation Degree in Counselling & psychotherapy
- Levels 2 & 3 Counselling
- Behavioural activation for depression.
- Place2Be training for working with young people
- PODs Trauma Training.
I am a registered Member of BACP.
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples counselling £60 (1 hour)
- Mediation £65 (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Individual counselling and psychotherapy £45 (1 hour)
- Walk & talk therapy £45
- Children and Young People Counselling £45
- Home visits £48
- Telephone counselling £35 (45 minutes)
Day, evening and Saturday sessions available.
Home visits can be offered within a reasonable distance.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||09.00 - 21.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 21.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 21.00|
|Thursday||09.00 - 21.00|
|Friday||09.00 - 21.00|
|Saturday||09.00 - 17.00|
Reviews Relationship Counselling PrestonBelow you will find reviews about Relationship Counselling Preston - Tina Jewell
Based on 1 reviews
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |