Andrew Lacey | Relationship Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling in Paignton
I am an experienced relationship counsellor with a warm and non-judgemental approach. If you're struggling with a problem or want to get more out of your relationship, counselling may help. I'll work sensitively and honestly with you to support you in what you're going through.
I offer short-term counselling for specific problems or long-term open-ended therapy to explore deeper issues. I work with adults (18+) in couples counselling and individual counselling.
I welcome clients from all over Torbay, Paignton, Brixham, Dartmouth, Totnes, Marldon, Torquay and surrounding areas.
Couples counselling can help you develop a deeper understanding of the dynamics in your relationship, find ways of sorting out relationship issues and improve communication. I am equally comfortable counselling same-sex couples as heterosexual couples.
I have experience working with a wide range of relationship issues, including:
- Affairs and infidelity
- Communication issues
- Commitment issues
- Jealousy and insecurity
- Separation and divorce
- Sexuality and intimacy issues
I have always had a passion for helping people heal, develop and flourish. Having benefited immensely myself from counselling and therapy I decided to train as a psychotherapeutic counsellor in my early 30s. More recently I also gained a qualification in coaching and mentoring.
I’ve also had considerable professional experience in other fields of work such as PR, corporate communications and learning & development.
I am currently working only online or on the phone.
Qualifications and registrations
- Theory and Practice of Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Bruce Lloyd Consultants, London
- ILM (Institute for Leadership Management) Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring.
- Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registration number: 198305
- I abide by the BACP Code of Ethics and by the EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Code of Ethics.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Emotionally Focused Therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples counselling: £65/session (1 hour 15 minutes)
- Individual counselling: £50/session (1 hour)
- Coaching: £50/session (1 hour)
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |