Simone Ayers | Relationship counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship counselling Tring
Every relationship faces difficult times, and depending on our personality and circumstances, we all react and deal with things in different ways. Relationship counselling is a chance to learn how to hear each other again and to find a way to overcome past and present difficulties in your relationship together as a team.
Many things can get in the way of couples being able to communicate and understand each other and sometimes being able to regain a happy and fulfilling partnership seems like an impossible task. Our sessions are not a miracle cure if one or both of you no longer wishes to continue the relationship, but if there is a desire and hope to find a way forward, even if it seems impossible, then it is a worthwhile investment in your life together.
I will provide a supportive space for both of you to work together and where your relationship is the number one priority as we work towards your shared goal for the future.
I am a Registered member of BACP (MBACP) and a qualified counsellor offering counselling and psychotherapy to both couples and individuals.
The method I am trained in is called Person Centred therapy. It empowers you to take control over your own life choices and to work through your own individual circumstances and history. I believe everyone has their own unique potential to thrive in life. I am here to help you work through whatever obstacles may getting in the way of this.
I welcome clients from Tring, Aylesbury, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead, Chesham and surrounding areas.
Qualifications and registrations
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling skills
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Level 1 Counselling
- Couples counselling
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Child Protection & Safeguarding
- Self Harm
- Understanding Autism
- Working with PTSD
- And many more ...
- Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the British Association for the Person Centred Approach (BAPCA)
- Member of the Black And Asian Therapy Network (BAATN)
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples counselling: £85 per session (60 minutes)
- Individual counselling: £65 per session (50 minutes)
Some concessions available.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Tuesday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||14.00 - 21.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 14.00|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |