Kina Malmberg-Lovatt | Relationship Counselling
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling & Marriage Counselling Oxford
-- currently unavailable---
I am qualified Integrative Relationship Counsellor and Psychotherapist working with both couples and individuals. I will give you time and offer you a safe, welcoming and non-judgmental space to explore and work on any relationship issues and goals you bring.
I have over ten years of experience and can help you with a wide range of relationship and family problems, such as communication problems, (emotional) infidelity, cultural issues, jealousy, insecurity, separation and divorce.
An integrative approach
I am an integrative practitioner meaning that I combine different theories and methods in my work. This gives me a wider, more flexible “tool box” to help you, because every person is unique and so are your circumstances and your journey as a couple.
I am also a fully qualified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, a therapeutic method for healing trauma and stress reduction.
I was born and educated in Sweden and Iceland and later lived in Denmark and Spain before making England my home in1989. I am very well rooted in Britain and also offer a diverse multicultural perspective and understanding. I speak fluent English, Swedish and Spanish and offer therapy in any of these languages.
After a long spell in personal therapy in my 30s, it was the right time to attend to my first and longest lasting passion and train as a psychotherapist. I have never looked back. I thoroughly enjoy this job and helping people heal and understand themselves better.
If you would like to make an appointment, feel free to send me a message.
Qualifications and registrations
- Diploma in Somatic Experiencing (SE)®, EASE
- Advanced Diploma, Couples Counselling and Psychotherapy, CCPE, London
- Advanced Diploma, Counselling and Psychotherapy, CCPE, London
- BA (Hons) Degree, King’s College, London
- Accredited member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Member of the Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC)
- Member of the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (CCPE)
- Member of Oxford Psychotherapy Society (OPS)
- Member of Somatic Experiencing® SE Trauma Institute
- Somatic Experiencing® Association UK (SEA UK)
Relationship therapies offered
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
£85 (couples) and £75 (individuals)
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||8am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 7pm|
|Thursday||8am - 7pm|
|Friday||8am - 7pm|
Reviews Relationship Counselling OxfordBelow you will find reviews about Relationship Counselling Oxford - Kina Malmberg-Lovatt
Based on 2 reviews
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |