Peter Crowe | Relationship Counselling
|57-59 High St
BS9 3ED Westbury-on-Trym Bristol
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Bristol
--- currently unavailable ---
Maintaining a vibrant relationship takes some work. A strong couple needs to support each other in growing and realising their individual potential. They need to work to sustain their passions and keep love alive. However it's one thing to do that when there is just the two of you, quite another in the face of competing demands of time, distance, work, money, kids, parents and friends.
All of this can put a strain on a relationship. It can be difficult to find time even to talk, and when talking dissolves into quarrelling, it is easy to lose sight of our love for our partner.
I counsel couples in 'getting real' while exploring their frustrations in safety. With good-natured encouragement, partners learn to negotiate their needs, argue safely and grow together toward authentic emotional and physical intimacy.
I have experience helping individuals and couples from all walks of life.
My qualifications and experience
I am a qualified psychosynthesis psychotherapist and relationship counsellor with over 10 years’ experience gained in New Zealand and the UK. My background and training is in Design & Innovation, Organisation Development, Systems and Executive Coaching.
In addition to my therapeutic qualifications, I hold an MPhil (Hons) in Management, a Postgraduate Diploma in Art & Design and a BA (Hons) in Fine Art.
Qualifications and registrations
- Masters Degree (M.A.) in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Middlesex University
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (NZQA level 7 - degree equivalent), NZ Institute of Psychosynthesis, Auckland
Registered member with UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy).
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Emotionally Focused Therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |