Glenys Boulton | Couples Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Tonbridge
I am currently not offering couples counselling, but you are welcome to contact me for individual counselling. See: Counselling Tonbridge
For couples counselling you can contact one of the other counsellors on this website.
My name is Glenys, I am a BACP Accredited Couples Counsellor and Psychotherapist. My main training is humanistic and I also use ideas and techniques from other approaches (eg CBT) if this would suit you, the client.
I offer a safe and confidential space for you and your partner to explore your issues, whether you are brought to therapy by a particular dilemma or a more general dissatisfaction with life / relationship.
Counselling offers a safe place for you to express your thoughts and feelings about whatever is troubling you. Also to look beyond the immediate problem in order to gain new insights and possibilities for a more fulfilling life and relationship.
I have been a counsellor for 15 years and have worked in primary care [general], social services [crisis intervention], cruse [bereavement issues] and the probation and prison services [forensic work]. I have been in private practice for the last 5 years. I also work as supervisor of both individuals and groups.
Qualifications and registrations
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Advanced Diploma in Forensic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Supervision
- Certificate: Working with Trauma
- Certificate CBT
- Certificate Neuroscience for Therapists
- Cruse//Hospice Bereavement Programme
- Accredited Registered Member BACP
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- £60 per couple session
- £50 per counselling session
- £50 per individual supervision session
- £35 for students
Availability (Opening hours)
|Tuesday||10am - 4pm|
|Thursday||10am - 4pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |