Victoria A Moore | Couples Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Couples Counselling Tonbridge
Couples counselling can help improve communication and tensions within a relationship. You don’t have to wait until things get really bad or you are considering splitting up to seek therapy. In fact, the earlier you seek help the easier the counselling can be.
My counselling services are open to everyone, regardless of your sexual orientation and age, and whether you are married, separated, living together or living apart.
As a qualified nurse, couples counsellor and psychotherapist, my approach is friendly and client-centred. My philosophy is integrative, informed by several psychological theories, including psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioural, humanistic and Gestalt.
I use a holistic approach, helping clients to use their own resources and build on their strengths, working through issues, solving problems, achieving goals, and increasing self-awareness.
I offer professional counselling and psychotherapy from two locations, in Tonbridge and in Maidstone. Both rooms are comfortable, quiet and private. There is free parking available at both locations.
I welcome clients from all over Tonbridge, East Peckham, Hildenborough, Sevenoaks, Wateringbury, Kings Hill, Maidstone and surrounding areas.
I have completed a thorough training in delivering therapy online therefore I am able to offer remote sessions via telephone or video (Teams, Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Whatsapp) call during the Covid-19 pandemic or for clients whose circumstances prevent them from attending therapy in person.
Qualifications and registrations
2020 Certificate (merit) in Online Counselling using audio & webcam.
- 2016 - 2019 WPF Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and registration with UKCP.
- 2014 WPF Post-Qualifying Certificate in Working with the Couple in Mind (30 hours)
- 2010 – 2012 BSc (Hons) II.i Clinical Practice (Psychosocial Care), Canterbury Christ Church University
- 2008 Behavioural Family Therapy (BFT) Training (35 hours), The NHS Meriden Family Programme
- In March 2009, I also trained my NHS service in BFT
- 2008 WPF Post-Qualifying Certificate in CBT Skills (39 hours)
- 2008 Accreditation with United Kingdom Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- 2007 Accreditation with British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- 2004 Introductory Certificate in Management, Institute of Leadership and Management
- 2002 – 2003 NA311 Managing Learning Through Mentorship module, University of Brighton
- 2003 Introduction to Couples Counselling Skills (30 hours), Crawley College, Crawley, East Sussex
- 2002 BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling; European Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling; Advanced Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling, Crawley College, Crawley, East Sussex
- 1999 – 2000 NCFE 3703 Certificate in Counselling, West Kent College, Tonbridge, Kent
- 1996 – 1999 Diploma in Nursing Studies and RMN Qualification, University of Brighton
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples £70
- Individuals £60
Sessions last 50 minutes and are usually weekly, at least initially.
All hours via appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |