Irene Searle | Relationship counsellor
|London Road - Carmen House
RG27 9DJ Hook
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Hook
-- Currently no availability for couples counselling --
Welcome. My name is Irene, counsellor in Hook.
Do you long for a more contented life and relationship, one with more meaning?
In a warm and confidential space, I can help you to acknowledge and unblock the disharmony in your life and relationship.
Talking therapy allows you to become more self aware, you begin to have a greater insight into your patterns of behaviour in relationships, you have a more positive outlook and often, clients report, an increased resilience to cope with life’s challenges.
I work with individuals and couples with a wide range of issues including anxiety, low self-worth, self-esteem, depression, couples in conflict, bereavement, loss and many others.
With couples, I aim to facilitate an understanding of the conflicts that have arisen and will explore what your hopes are from the counselling process.
Whether you want to understand your partner better, express anger safely, be more equipped to use your voice and ask for what you need or to hear what may be going on for your partner, it can be helpful to clear the air and to identify what is causing the relationship difficulties.
Some couples will have different views and answers to these questions, so honesty can be an important part of the process.
Separate individual sessions can be arranged if this is deemed helpful and these can be useful to understand where some of the issues may have originated from.
Sessions are offered in blocks with the option of ad-hoc sessions to check in after the main period of counselling has ended. Couples may be asked to put into practice techniques between sessions.
Qualifications and registrations
- 2007-2012 BSc Psychology
- 2012-2014 Counselling Foundation Cert in Psychodynamic Counselling
- 2014-2016 Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- 2018 – Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling with Couples
- Counselling individual clients April 2014-Present Day
- Private Practice – Jan 2016 to Present day
- Couples Counsellor – July 2018- Present Day
- Specialist Mental Health Mentor – University of Winchester/Clarion Education (short term work, 3-6 sessions) – Feb 2018 – Present Day
- BACP (737512) HACP Jan 2016
- 500+ Hours of supervised practice
- Supervisor - UKCP Registered Psychotherapist – Jan 2016 – Present Day
Relationship therapies offered
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
First session - £25
Ongoing per session - £50
First session - £45
Ongoing per session £65.
Some reduced sessions available during the day and for students/low income.
Availability (Opening hours)
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |