Debbie Howe | Couples Counsellor
|12-17 Upper Bridge Street
CT1 2NF Canterbury
Couples Counselling Canterbury
Life at times can be challenging. We may encounter events or life experience that leave us feeling isolated and with the need to be supported emotionally.
Couples counselling can offer you a supportive and safe space in which to offload, explore or better understand your experiences.
Whatever relationship issues you are dealing with, such as communication issues, divorce and separation, infidelity, jealousy, insecurity, marriage problems, relationship counselling can help.
Debbie is a Counsellor, Therapeutic Life Coach, Trauma and EMDR Therapist, Supervisor, and Well Being consultant. She is a Registered Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
Having trained as an Integrative Counsellor Debbie has extensive client experience. Providing therapeutic support enabling you to explore and reflect on experiences & past events in a safe, confidential environment where you can begin to work through difficulties that prevent you from leading a life of potential and enjoyment.
Her specialist area is working with survivors of Sexual and Domestic violence. She works closely with Rape Crisis and runs her own private practice in Kent.
Debbie is a campaigner for better understanding regarding the impact of trauma and provides training to professionals who may work with survivors, or who may encounter Trauma/Traumatic events/experiences as part of their day to day work.
Qualifications and registrations
- NCFE Accredited Diploma in Therapeutic Coaching (2014/2015), Fusion
- CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (2011 / 2013)
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills 2 & 3 (2005 / 2011)
- NCFE Level 1 Introduction to Counselling (2001 / 2005)
- Open University Module in Fear & Sadness (2012)
- CRUSE Awareness in Bereavement Care (2011), Cruse
- CPCAB Certificate in Understanding Substance misuse (2010), Bromley College
- Fusion Train the Trainer
- MBSR - Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Somatic Trauma Therapy with Babette Rothschild
- Diploma in Supervision
- Introductions to couples counselling
- Counselling within Military Couples
Registered Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
Couples counselling: £75 per joint session
With 2 upfront individual sessions at £50 per session.
Individual counselling: From £50.00
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||5pm – 8pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 8pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 8pm|
|Friday||9am – 6pm|
|Saturday||9am – 1pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |