Jayne Fowler | Relationship Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Stalham
I offer counselling services to couples and individuals. I am a qualified, experienced and fully insured person centred counsellor, a creative therapy practitioner, a Clinical Supervisor and I am an Accredited Registrant Member of The National Counselling Society. I have a current DBS and NCC Safeguarding training.
I work with a broad spectrum of relationship issues including, communication issues, conflicts, divorce and separation, marriage issues, self esteem and self worth issues, sex addiction and many more.
My role is to offer you a relationship that is impartial thus enabling me to facilitate the process that counselling begins. The therapeutic relationship will offer you a safe, non judgemental space to bring your issues.
I will not advise you as being given the opportunity to explore your issues, thoughts and feelings openly; you are the best person to decide what you need to do:- you are the expert on yourself.
At the moment and for the forseeable future I am working with online video call. My preferred method is Zoom. I can offer 30 minute introductory/consultation zoom session which costs £25 where we can explore what you are hoping to gain from counselling and how we might work together.
I welcome clients in Stalham, NR12, Great Yarmouth and all areas. If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
We can work together using zoom/Skype/WhatsApp video call. Please contact me to find out how this works.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicI am working online however I may offer face to face at my discretion.
Qualifications and registrations
- BA (Hons) Person Centred Counselling
- BTEC Diploma in Counselling Skills 2009
- Cruse Awareness in Bereavement Care 2010
- Ascentis Awareness in Bereavement Care level 2, 2010
- Current DBS
- Safeguarding Children 2018
- Mental Health First Aid 2013
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction 2013
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy 2013
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Shame and Self critical difficulties October 2013
- Sex Addiction Workshop run by Eamonn O'Mahony October 2014
- Certificate in Creative Therapies (children, adolescents and adults) BACP endorsed course.
- Clinical Supervision (Certificate BACP endorsed course)
- Certificate working with Narcissism
- Certificate working with Codependent clients
I am particularly interested in working with Codependency, Echoism, Women who love too much, Narcissism.I have gained a lot of experince in this field as well as training and research.
I am also studying Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma at level 5.
Most common issues I support people with:Codependency
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
£50 for online counselling
£50 for 1:1 and £60 for couples
I may offer concessions at my discretion
Availability (Opening hours)
|Tuesday||8.30am – 8pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 8pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 8pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |