The counsellors on this website are members of different professional associations and organisations for counsellors and psychotherapists in the UK.
See the list of registers here below. Many of these registers is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
- AC - The Association for Coaching
- ACC - The Association of Christian Counsellors
- BABCP - the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- BACP - The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BPS - British Psychological Society
- COSCA - Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland
- COSRT - College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
- CPJA - Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis
- HCPC - Health and Care Professions Council
- ICEEFT - International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- NCP - National Council Of Psychotherapists
- NCS - National Counselling Society
- The Professional Standards Authority
- UKCP - UK Council for Psychotherapy
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
Are you looking for online counselling because of the COVID-19 (corona) pandemic?
Relationship support is still available.
Several couples counsellors on this website offer online relationship counselling so that you can access the help you need, wherever you are.
Realize an affair is something else then a relationship
Be honest and direct
Jealousy in relationship:
Be honest and don't keep yourself away from social activities
Would highly recommend
MJ | London | Jun 24 2021:
I will be forever grateful
Paige Robinson | Jun 11 2021:
I can't recommend Diane enough.
Relationship Counselling West Sussex
May 16 2022:
Online Relationship Counselling
May 1 2022:
Online relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |