Andrew Lacey | Relationship Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling in Torquay
I am an experienced relationship counsellor with a warm and non-judgemental approach. If you're struggling with a problem or want to get more out of your relationship, counselling may help. I'll work sensitively and honestly with you to support you in what you're going through.
I offer short-term counselling for specific problems or long-term open-ended therapy to explore deeper issues. I work with adults (18+) in couples counselling and individual counselling.
I welcome in-person clients from Torbay and south Devon, and from anywhere in the world online!
Couples counselling can help you develop a deeper understanding of the dynamics in your relationship, find ways of sorting out relationship issues and improve communication. I am equally comfortable counselling same-sex couples as heterosexual couples.
I have experience working with a wide range of relationship issues, including:
- Affairs and infidelity
- Communication issues
- Commitment issues
- Jealousy and insecurity
- Separation and divorce
- Sexuality and intimacy issues
“We are glad we chose Andrew to help us with our issues. We feel he listened and empathised with our situation, whilst giving us helpful practical advice and coping mechanisms. Andrew tailored the sessions focusing on what we wanted and showed genuine interest and no judgement for our challenges. We appreciate the help and encouragement he provided.” R+J (online couples counselling)
I have always had a passion for helping people heal, develop and flourish. Having benefited immensely myself from counselling and therapy I decided to train as a psychotherapeutic counsellor in my early 30s. More recently I also gained a qualification in coaching and mentoring.
I’ve also had considerable professional experience in other fields of work such as PR, corporate communications and learning & development.
I am currently able to offer face-to-face couples sessions in Torquay or online over Zoom.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicI have put into place coronavirus measure, such as ensuring there is pleny of fresh air ventilation in he counselling room, but I do not require you to wear a mask as I feel masks are too intrusive for counselling.
Qualifications and registrations
- Theory and Practice of Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Bruce Lloyd Consultants, London
- ILM (Institute for Leadership Management) Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring.
- Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registration number: 198305
- I abide by the BACP Code of Ethics and by the EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Code of Ethics.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Emotionally Focused Therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- I offer the option of a free 15-minute initial phone or Zoom consultation which enables us to decide on whether it is right for us to work together.
- £85/session (all sessions 60 minutes, except first session = 75 minutes)
- You can choose to book and pay upfront for three sessions at the reduced rate of £240
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||13:30 - 21:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 13:00; 17:30 - 21:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 16:00|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |