Isabelle | Relationship Counselling
Relationship Counselling Salford
Liverpool Street - Langworthy Cornerstone
M6 5QQ Salford
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Salford
Hello My name is Isabelle, couple and individual /relationship counsellor in Salford, Greater Manchester.
I am a fully qualified person centred therapist with many years experience. I specialise in relationships and family issues, and also work with issues such as low moods, low self-esteem, past or childhood issues, anxiety, stress, bereavement etc.
Relationship Counselling can help with improving the quality of your relationship. Counselling enable people and couples to talk, help them to understand and manage the relationship difficulties they are experiencing in the moment in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
I see myself as a genuine, understanding, empathetic, approachable and non-judgemental person.
The first step is most of the time the hardest; I am more than happy for you to contact me and we could discuss how I can help you managing the present better. I offer an half hour session free over the phone.
My working days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemic
I only offer online therapy via Zoom, Skype and WhatsApp. During this challenging time, it is normal to experience different emotions as deep fear, high anxiety, high stress, big worry, feeling alone and isolated and the impact it can have on your mental, physical health and with relationships.Therefore, it feels uncomfortable as we are dealing also with the unknown. Accessing counselling online can feel safer.
By working together, I would hope to give you the opportunity to find the right coping strategies to manage better what is going in your life at the moment in the privacy of your own home or somewhere else where you feel safe to talk to me via online therapy.
I am happy to discuss for 15 minutes free by phone or online to see if we can work together.
Qualifications and registrations
- Counselling children and young people certificate
- Working with families Certifucate
- Certificate in couples and Relationship Counselling
- Certificate in Supervision
- Certificate In Transactional Analysis 101
- NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Certificate in CBT
- Diploma in Theory and Practice in Counselling
- Dealing with distress: working with self harm and suicide
- Meditation accredited Diploma Teaching Course
- Introduction to Hypnotherapy
- Alcohol Awareness
- Women and Mental Health
- Working with Personality disorders
- Alternative to violence project
- Introduction to EFT
- Anger Management
- Be work Confident
- Emotional Well being
- Listening skills for an Adoption Helpline
I am a registered member of the BACP
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
My fees are
£50 for Individuals
£60 for couples.
£70 for families
£ 40 for children and young people for 30 minutes session
Availability (Opening hours)
|Friday||4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 1.00pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |