Mandy | Couples and Relationship Counsellor
Relationship counselling Kings Langley
WD4 Kings Langley
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship counselling Kings Langley
Taking the first step to make contact with a relationship therapist can seem extremely daunting, but with the right help there comes the opportunity for improved wellbeing in your life.
I offer a safe, professional and confidential relationship counselling / psychotherapy service where we can look at the difficulties you are experiencing in a safe, supportive environment. My training is integrative in theoretical terms and our work always reflects your individual needs.
Life can be full of unexpected twists and turns, we sometimes feel that we are speedily being pushed in a wrong direction and at other times, just completely stuck. By exploring your life together you can share your concerns and gain insights into issues that may have arisen from the past or present. Together we can explore the impact of what is troubling you, what changes may be made and consider ways of improving your wellbeing within the support of an ongoing therapeutic relationship.
I am a fuilly registered member of the British Association for counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and am committed to working within this ethical framework.
I offer a free telephone consultation where you can ask any questions you may have and I can tell you what you can expect from me. If working together feels right for you then we agree a suitable time for you to visit my practice for an assessment session, where we can gain a picture of your life and what has brought you to counselling. From there we discuss what you would like to focus on and the number of sessions you may require.
Our sessions from there will each last for 60 minutes for couples and 50 minutes for individuals.
I predominantly see clients at my quiet private practice in Bricket Wood and I also see clients in Kings Langley by appointment. I welcome clients from Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Hemel Hempstead, Bricket Wood, St Albans, Watford and surrounding areas.
Qualifications and registrations
- Adv.Dip. Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Dip. Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Understanding Substance Misuse
- TQUK Cerificate in Mental Health
- Trained in delivering Online Specialist Services
- Trained in Couples and Relationship counselling
- Trained and experienced in Group Facilitation
- PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissocuiative Disorder Survivors) Training in Trauma and Dissociation
- Reducing the Risk Domestic Abuse Champion Trainer
- Training in Autism
- Training in Epilepsy Awareness
- Experience of working with those with a learning disability
- Experince working with sexual and historic abuse
- BACP register of proficiency
I hold a current Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Certificat, formerly known as CRB, for working with vulnerablee adults and am registered with the update service
Registered member of BACP British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
£75 per session
£50 per session
Availability (Opening hours)
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |