Andrew | Couples/Relationships Counsellor
Online relationship counselling
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online relationship counselling
I am an experienced relationship counsellor with a warm and non-judgemental approach. I offer counselling sessions online over Zoom.
If you're struggling with a problem or want to get more out of your relationship, counselling may help. I'll work sensitively and honestly with you to support you in what you're going through.
I welcome clients from anywhere in the world online!
Couples counselling can help you develop a deeper understanding of the dynamics in your relationship, find ways of sorting out relationship issues and improve communication. I am equally comfortable counselling same-sex couples as heterosexual couples.
I have experience working with a wide range of relationship issues, including:
- Anger, control and hostility
- Affairs and infidelity
- Emotional abuse/manipulation and gaslighting
- Intra-cultural relationships
- Jealousy and insecurity
- Long-distance relationships (eg living in different countries)
- Parenting, including blended families
- Potential breakdown of relationship
- Separation and divorce
- Sex and intimacy
“We are glad we chose Andrew to help us with our issues. We feel he listened and empathised with our situation, whilst giving us helpful practical advice and coping mechanisms. Andrew tailored the sessions focusing on what we wanted and showed genuine interest and no judgement for our challenges. We appreciate the help and encouragement he provided.” R+J
“We are super glad that we chose Andrew as our counsellor. He was able to understand what we needed assistance with and had a non-judgmental approach. With Andrew’s guidance, we learned how to communicate with one another in a more effective way which deepened our connection. We are grateful for Andrew and would highly recommend him!” Ashley & Andy
I have always had a passion for helping people heal, develop and flourish. Having benefited immensely myself from counselling and therapy I decided to train as a psychotherapeutic counsellor in my early 30s. More recently I also gained a qualification in coaching and mentoring.
I’ve also had considerable professional experience in other fields of work such as PR, corporate communications and learning & development.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicOnline counselling is ideal for anyone whose health is particularly vulnerable or who for any other reason is concerned about social mixing.
Qualifications and registrations
- Theory and Practice of Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Bruce Lloyd Consultants, London
- ILM (Institute for Leadership Management) Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring
- Certificate in Couples Counselling, accredited by International Society of Professional Counsellors
- Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registration number: 198305
- I abide by the BACP Code of Ethics and by the EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Code of Ethics
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- I offer the option of a free 15-minute initial phone or Zoom consultation which enables us to decide on whether it is right for us to work together.
- COUPLES COUNSELLING: £100/session (60 minutes); reduced fee daytime (not evening) sessions may be available depending on the number of clients I am seeing.
- INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING: £75/session (60 minutes); reduced fee daytime (not evening) sessions may be available depending on the number of clients I am seeing
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||08:00 - 20:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
Reviews Online relationship counsellingBelow you will find reviews about Online relationship counselling - Andrew
Based on 1 reviews
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |