Amy | Online Couples Counsellor
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online couples therapy and counselling
My name is Amy, I am a qualified couples counsellor, fully insured and a registered member of the BACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. I work online via Zoom or Skype, which are free and easy to use apps that I can help you set up.
You're probably here because things aren't going well right now, and possibly haven't been for some time. On average, it takes a couple 6 years of struggling before they seek help. Whilst it's understandable that couples often believe they should be able to sort things out themselves, it doesn't have to be that way. In my experience, everyone wants to feel loved and understood in their relationship. Unfortunately, we often project both childhood and past relationship injuries on to our partners, causing us to lose track of these underlying needs.
We will focus on building both internal attachement in each partner, increasing resillience and self-sufficiency, and connection between both partners, creating a deeper love and long-lasting trust. By developing more constructive ways to communicate and understanding where your reactions are coming from, you will be able to navigate your way through your lives together.
Online Counselling is very similar to face-to-face sessions. You just need a quiet place where you won't be interrupted or feel overheard with a computer or tablet and WiFi connection.
Once you have downloaded the app Zoom onto your device I will contact you via email with an appointment time and link which you just have to click on at the arranged time and it will open the window into our session.
If you have used any video calling before then it is very similar, but I can help you with any questions you might have.
There are many benefits to working online, such as:
- No need to travel as you can be in the comfort of your own home
- If you have children we can work at a time when they are occupied or in bed so you won't need to arrange childcare
- You can work with a Counsellor from anywhere in the country, giving you more choice and anonymity
If you have any questions, want to make an appointment, or would just like to ask me about what I can offer and when I am available, please send me a message.
Qualifications and registrations
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Counselling. Registered member of BACP 376052.
- Level 1 Gottman Method Couples Counselling 2020.
- Counselling Tutor - Online and Telephone Counselling CPD 80 hours 2020.
- BACP - Online Webcast; Children young people and families certificate of attendance 2020.
- Chiron Clinics -The Invisible Lion and how to teach it CPD 6 hours 2019.
- North Devon Counselling -Using Mindfulness to work effectively with depression, anxiety and trauma CPD 6 hours 2018.
- Caroline Spring - Mental Health and the body; Treating Trauma CPD 6 hours 2019.
- IFS UK - Internal Family Systems Introductory Workshop 2020.
- IFS Step-by-stepGuide through Clinical Applications
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
£40 per individual session and £70 per couple
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 7.30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7.30pm|
|Friday||9am - 7.30pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |