Alexia | Online relationship counsellor
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online couples therapy and counselling
My name is Alexia. I can work with couples and individuals from any location via telephone, video call (Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger Video, etc) or direct messaging (this works well for socially anxious, autistic, or agoraphobic clients.)
I work with an open heart & mind to meet the needs of each individual and couple. I work with relationship and marriage issues, parenting issues, mother & baby bonding, as well as a wide range of other (relationship) issues.
I have been a counsellor & Psychotherapist for 25 years. I have worked as a therapist in many settings including private practice, charitable organisations, schools, colleges, G.P. surgeries, corporate sector.
I look forward to exploring how I can support you in your journey to balance & wellness.
Qualifications and registrations
- B.A.hons in Psychology, Webster University, Geneva
- M.A.hons in HRD Industrial Psychology, Webster University, Geneva
- B.A.hons in Person Centred Counselling, BACP accredited course, Metanoia Institute, London (Middlesex University)
- Certificate in Person-Centred Supervision at Institute of Person-Centred Learning (IPCL), Essex
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis / TA 101, Oxford University Department of Further Education
- Certificate in Psychoanalytic Group Work, Oxford University at Warneford Hospital
- A wide range of CPD - Continual Professional Development
- British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy, Individual Registered Member adhering to Ethical Framework since 1998 Membership number: 528992
Relationship therapies offered
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Mediation
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
Fees per 50 minute session:
- £65 per couple / parent & child / family sessions over Skype, telephone or at my office.
- £50 for individuals over Skype, telephone or at my office.
I work Monday to Saturday inclusive hours from 8am to 9pm. Availability changes dependant on my booking for a given week.
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |