Sally Allardyce | Relationship & Marriage Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling St Ives
My approach is warm and relaxed and I offer support, compassion, honesty and empathy.
I have experience in supporting couples and individuals seeking help with anxiety, depression, abuse, family difficulties and other issues, and have a particular interest and passion in working with couples.
I offer individual and relationship counselling through one or more 60 minute appointments. Appointments are face to face and are completely confidential. There will be a regular weekly appointment for you, which is yours for as long as you need it, how long you continue with counselling depends entirely upon you.
Common issues that indicate that you will benefit from seeing a counsellor are:
- Difficulties communicating with others what you need
- Trust has been broken
- Arguments are becoming more frequent
- Emotional intimacy is gone or reduced
- Physical intimacy is difficult
I will help and support you to explore the potential of change in your life and relationship.
Contact me for an appointment or for any questions you may have, I look forward to meeing you.
Appointments available in St Ives and Scorrier.
Online therapyI use zoom for online therapy and ask that you have a private place to meet online.
Qualifications and registrations
- BA (Hons) Counselling Studies
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Level 5)
- Qualified Counselling Supervisor (Level 6)
- Qualified Group Facilitator (Level 6)
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CBT Training
- ASSIST Suicide Training
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples counselling £55
- Individual counselling £45
Duration of sessions: 60 minutes
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 19.00|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |