Sue Lane | Relationship & Marriage Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Poole
Do you feel stuck in a rut? Have you stopped having fun together? Are you struggling with conflict?
No relationship is without it's problems. Problems such as communication issue, conflicts and arguments, finances, infidelity, divorce and separation can all alter the dynamics in your relationship and cause distress. If left unaddressed they can lead to even greater issues in time. I am here to help you discover the root of the issues and introduce ways of helping you to find a way forward.
Whatever your reason for contacting me, I will offer you empathy, honesty and warmth. I can draw on a range of different therapeutic approaches to suit you as a couple and as individuals. Many couples feel that they have more effective tools for dealing with their problems after seeing a skilled relationship counsellor.
We invest time and money in our families, our lifestyles and our homes, so why not invest in ourselves and in our relationship? If we look after ourselves then this will have a positive impact on us and on our world around us.
My name is Sue Lane, I am a qualified relationship counsellor and psychotherapist. I offer a safe and non-judgemental environment for you to explore and unravel your thoughts, feelings and emotions. All sessions are confidential and I adhere to the code of ethics set out by the National Counselling Society.
I am based at various locations in the South of England. Next to my practice in central Poole, you can also find me in Parkstone, close to Bournemouth and in Wimborne.
After returning to work from maternity leave, I felt that I had lost my identity and along with that went my confidence and self-esteem. I felt uninteresting and boring and quite inadequate. Fortunately, I recognised that I needed to do something to promote change within my life and decided to re-train in a subject that really interested me – helping people.
I went back to education and embarked on a 3 year course in Hypnotherapy & Counselling/Psychotherapy and volunteered as a Samaritan. Helping people to promote their own change is challenging, rewarding and fulfilling.
Qualifications and registrations
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma, with Distinction, In Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis 101
- Certificate in Level 1 & Level 2, Practitioner Level, in EFT
- Certificate in Motivational Interviewing
- Certificate in PTSD – Recognising and Treating
- Certificate in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certificate in Bereavement Support – Advanced Status
- Certificate in Mindful Based Interventions
- I have recently attended courses on: Self Harm, Adolescent Mental Health and Couples CBT.
- I have also completed an LGBT awareness workshop.
- I am LGBT affirmative and am committed to supporting all kinds of relationships.
- Fully Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society
- Listed on Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register
- Regularly supervised in line with the Code of Ethics for the National Counselling Society
- Fully Insured
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
£55 per session (50 minutes)
Availability (Opening hours)
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |