Christina Broadbent | Relationship Counselling
|119 Witton Street
CW9 5DY Northwich
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Northwich
No relationship is ever smooth sailing all the way through and sometimes you reach a point where you need some help to work through relationship issues.
One common problem is (mis)communication. You try to talk to each other, but just end up shouting at each other instead. In this environment neither you, nor your partner are actually hearing what is being said.
By sitting with a couples counsellor you can take the time to express yourself and really hear each other.
In couples therapy we talk about the issues you are experiencing at the moment and how these problems can be overcome. We will also explore your (individual) needs and what you want from the relationship.
Previous clients have often told me “If we hadn’t come to see you, we would have split up by now”. Each time it makes me very happy to hear when couples have found each other again.
In pre-marriage therapy we can talk about the expectations that you have of each other as life partners and the roles you expect to take in your relationship.
You can talk about the big stuff of life together as a couple and to plan ahead to avoid problems occurring. It’s about checking if you are on the same page, and working out how you are going to compromise when you are not.
It all serves to set you up to know each other at a deeper level and to strengthen your relationship!
I believe that we are all able to change and so improve our lives – if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be a counsellor. I really love my work and I have seen the benefit of counselling in my own personal life.
I am a fully qualified therapist and I have undertaken extra training in working with couples. I am going to continue to develop my skills in this area with further training in the near future.
I offer face to face counselling from my two lovely counselling rooms, located in Northwich and in Warrington. Both locations are central, have great access and facilities for disabled clients and are close to both bus and train routes with parking nearby.
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
I offer online therapy through a secure and encrypted website. During all sessions you will have my full, undivided attention.
The types on online therapy that I offer are:
- Zoom Video Sessions
- Instant messaging: We talk using Instant messaging, typing messages back and forth.
- Email therapy: You send me an email sharing whatever you need, and I send a comprehensive reply within 48 hours.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicDue to the current pandemic all sessions are being held online.
Qualifications and registrations
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, Cheshire Therapy Centre, Warrington (2015)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, Cheshire Therapy Centre, Warrington (2012)
- BA (Hons) in Media and Business Studies from the University of Manchester
I have further also taken the following trainings:
- Integrative Therapy certificate (2015)
- Relationship Counselling certificate, facilitated by Brian McMinn (2015)
- Relational Depth, facilitated by Prof. Mick Cooper (2015)
Currently studying for:
- Mindfulness Diploma with the Centre of Excellence, Manchester
- Diploma in using Therapy for Weight Management
Pre-Marriage counselling course
I also offer a Pre-Marriage counselling course. We start with a questionnaire which you both complete before the first session. This is to identify topics that you may want to talk more about in your sessions.
We then work together in the first session to plan out the following 5 sessions and to identify which topics are important to you. This individual tailoring makes the programme unique for you.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples Video Therapy session £70
- Individual Video Therapy Session £55
- Instant Message Therapy Session £45
- Email Therapy – per exchange £35
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||10am to 9pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 10pm|
|Thursday||10am to 9pm|
|Friday||10am to 9pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |