Sharon Krajnc | Relationship Counselling
|179, Broken Cross
SK11 8TU Macclesfield
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Macclesfield
Relationship counselling is not limited to just husbands, wives and partners but can also be helpful to resolve conflict and difficult relationships between family members, friends and work colleagues.
In relationship counselling, I work from a position that I have 3 clients; each of you and the relationship itself as a unique entity. I will work with you both to explore thoughts, feelings and behaviours and to look at the things that are not being said. Together we can learn what has ‘fallen’ into the gap between you.
Relationship counselling takes courage and honesty in order to achieve a better outcome for you both. It is often helpful to have an image of how you would like things to ‘look’ in the future so that we have a goal to work towards.
Learning how to really listen to each other can be so valuable and this can be done using creative techniques and exploring those feelings that we often feel aren’t ‘ok’ to say out loud.
I aim to support you and offer you the conditions needed to help you to begin to develop your own inner resources. I bring my authentic self to each client and each session and am passionate about the work I do.
As well as working in private practice, I have also spent 8 years working as a part-time Volunteer Counsellor in the Macmillan Cancer Resource Centre at Macclesfield Hospital, working with both cancer patients and their families.
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP) and adhere to their ethical framework for good practice.
I offer sessions via skype.
Qualifications and registrations
- Diploma in the Theory & Practice of Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- Counselling, Confidentiality & the Law
- Concepts in Couples Counselling
- Introduction to Hypnotherapy
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Introduction to Psychosexual Counselling
- Certificate in Integrative Supervision 2018
- Advanced Certificate in Supervision 2019
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- Couples counselling session £50
- Individual counselling session £40
Availability (Opening hours)
|Tuesday||8am to 8pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 12pm|
|Thursday||8am to 8pm|
|Friday||8am to 3pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |