Annabel | Couples Counsellor
Relationship Counselling Goole
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Goole
I am a fully qualified integrative counsellor and psychotherapist offering therapy to couples and individuals. Couples counselling can help to improve your relationship by exploring unhelpful dynamics and behaviours, enabling you to share your vulnerabilities and feelings with one another and improve the quality and strength of your relationship.
I have the fullest commitment to offering a service that is welcoming to all backgrounds, in a supportive and non-discriminatory manner.
My therapy room is based in Eggborough, South of Selby in North Yorkshire.
We can agree a set number of sessions or agree an open ended contract, depending upon whether your needs are for shorter-term work or more long-term.
In addition to being a qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor and psychotherapist, I am a qualified occupational therapist and drama therapist. I have worked for over 24 years in either the NHS, social services or the private sector, supporting people with a range of mental health and/or physical health difficulties.
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
If it is a preference I am also able to offer online therapy via Zoom, WhatsApp or by using the telephone. This can be for either short-term or long-term work.
Online counselling provides an opportunity to explore relationship difficulties in a confidential and supportive environment, without the need to travel.
I will send you some straightforward information about joining a Zoom session if you are unfamiliar with this platform.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicI have now returned to working with clients face to face therapy in my warm and peaceful therapy room. If any of us have coroavirus symptoms we can have remote therapy as a safe alternative. I continue to offer online therapy for those who prefer this way of working.
Qualifications and registrations
- MSc Psychotherapy - Merit - Level 7 - Northern Guild Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Studies - Merit - Level 7 - Northern Guild Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - Distinction - level 6 - Northern Guild Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dramatherapy - University of Roehampton
- BSc (hons) Occupational Therapy - Nene University
- BA (hons) Humanities - University of Wales
- BACP - full member
- UKCP - full accredited member
- HCPC registered occupational therapist
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
Fees£90 per session - couples therapy
£70 per session - individual therapy
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - 12pm|
|Saturday||9am - 11am|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |