Sue | Relationship Counsellor & Psychotherapist
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online couples counselling
I am a humanistic & integrative psychotherapist with over 20 years' experience working with couples, individuals and groups. I am experienced in working with clients from diverse backgrounds, cultures and sexualities. I am offering sessions via telephone, or via video session using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
I am particularly passionate about couples counselling and have worked with couples at various stages of their relationship. I have always loved working with couples to support them in finding more effective ways to communicate and develop deeper relationships.
There are lots of reasons a couple may decide to have counselling. Often a crisis may prompt the decision to seek support. The basics of good relationships are goodwill towards, and respect of the other. I work with couples to look at the dynamics of the relationship and unpick the knots that cause tension and distance.
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
Online therapyI am offering sessions via telephone, or via video session using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicDURING THE COVID-19 EPIDEMIC I AM OFFERING TELEPHONE, OR VIDEO SESSIONS VIA ZOOM, SKYPE OR WHATSAPP ONLY
Qualifications and registrations
- UKCP (reg. no. 00112554)
- Postgraduate course on Trauma and Abuse 2014*
- Chiltern & Thames BAPCA certificate in working with eating disorders 2009
- SDS Certificate in Brief Solution Focused Therapy 2005
- Diploma in Working with Couples 2002*
- Diploma in Psychotherapy 1998*
- Certificate in working with Childhood Sexual Abuse 1997*
- Certificate in working with False Memory Syndrome 1996*
- Postgraduate course in Psychotherapy 1995*
- Foundation Course in Counselling Skills 1994*
* all at Spectrum Psychology Centre
I am committed to continuing professional development, which includes regular supervision, and abide by my professional body's code of conduct. I am DBS checked.
It is requirement of trainee and qualified therapists to have clinical supervision. Working as we do on our own it is crucial to have the benefit of sharing our client work to recognise transference and blinds spots. I offer both individual and small group supervision to trainees and qualified therapists and counsellors.
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Couples therapy
- ✓ Marriage counselling
- ✓ Online relationship counselling
- ✓ Premarital counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
- ✓ Sex addiction
- £65 for couples
- £55 for individuals
Concessions offered for keyworkers. Please get in touch to learn more.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||1 - 6pm|
|Tuesday||1 - 6pm|
|Wednesday||1 - 6pm|
|Thursday||1 - 6pm|
- ✓ United Kingdom
- ✓ (Online) Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |